Friday, March 6, 2015

No Self Esteem Issues Here

In the mornings, before breakfast, Peter likes to come into our bedroom for a little quality time. Sometimes he'll climb up in our bed for a cuddle, or just chat, or play in the adjoining office.

The other morning, I woke up to some dishes clanking and soft mutterings coming from our office, and realized that Peter was trying to make Tom and I our morning tea.

I quickly got up before he broke something or got hurt. Under my supervision he carefully filled our glass kettle with water, put tea bags in each cup, put my 'sugar' tablet in, got the milk out of the fridge, and (with my help) filled both cups with hot water.


As the tea steeped on the desk, Peter looked at me and said, "Daddy is going to like that I made his tea all by myself. He is going to know that I'm a Good Kid!"


Exactly Two Years Ago: Looking for the Headless Horseman
Nearly Three Years Ago: In Everything Give Thanks
Exactly Four Years Ago: Village Church
Exactly Five Years Ago: Fab Friday Foto--(Hyphenation Rules)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis