Friday, October 26, 2012

Fab Friday Foto XXXV


They are finally working on the road from Kazembe to Mansa!

 There are two small detours now, but they are so worth it because the work looks like it's being done properly this time around. In the past, the road work has consisted more of tar being painted over dirt-filled potholes. No joke. These repairs usually only lasted until the first couple hard rains.  With an actual steam roller at least blocking the road and perhaps even being called into action we are hopeful for a decent road sometime this decade. Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Exactly Two Years Ago: Comments Regurgitated #2
Exactly Three Years Ago: Who Needs Starbucks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis