Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Few Interesting Links

As I mentioned in a previous post, I recently flew out to Kansas. I was invited by Heather whose blog I read regularly. You can read Heather's account of my visit here.
 
I've really been enjoying meeting up with people who I've up to now only interacted with online. I'd love to meet you!

Upcoming events:

April 26, Dallas, TX

In completely unrelated news: I've been staying with friends whenever I'm in Houston on this trip and I have no idea how to cook for just three people. Good thing I know what to do with leftovers.

Exactly One Year Ago: Saturday Sweetness
Exactly Two Years Ago: Fab Friday Foto XVIII

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis