Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kittens and Babies--Nothing Better

 Our cat, Chai gave birth to her first litter of kittens. She had two kittens, we think a boy and a girl.


 We took them outside for the first time today. Peter and Moriah were there to witness the event. 


 
 Moriah wasn't crazy about the kittens. She is most definitely not an animal person. She tolerated them well enough though.


Peter liked them. He even let them climb onto his lap. He wasn't entirely sure, but he petted them and said, "Nice. Nice".


But, wait! Who is that coming up from behind?


"What have you done to my babies??"

 "Are you OK, my babies? Did this human child hurt you?"

I've been amazed at what a good mommy Chai is. Instinct is a beautiful thing!





Exactly Two Years Ago: Older Brothers--Who Needs 'Em?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis