Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here I am

It has been a crazy few days. Our internet has been spotty. Our electricity goes on and off. We just got the first rain of the season--a couple weeks early. Crazy!

I've actually been quite productive, but it's been challenging working around the obstacles. Blogging just hasn't happened unless you count all the writing I've done in my head.

In the meantime, here are a couple things you might enjoy reading:

Thomas' Blog: Turtle Times


Oh, and our chicken project is going really well. You've helped us get 89 chickens so far! We are so close to reaching our goal of 100. Only 11 to go!!

Lastly, let me leave you with a little sweetness:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis