Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting to know other bloggers

Elizabeth Esther offers a monthly Saturday Evening Blog Post where bloggers can share their favorite post of the previous month. You can see them all here.
I enjoy getting to know other bloggers and sharing in their lives. I've laughed, shed tears, gotten new recipes to try and been inspired to be a better person.

I added a link to the post I wrote about Jennifer because it highlights what we are doing here and what our hope is. As I wrote in the intro to that post I needed to look back as I nursed Peter back to health and see all that the Lord had done in our lives already.

There are more posts coming--new and interesting ones--I promis
e.

I'll leave you with a preview. For all of you who have been pra
ying for Peter check out this fatso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Come hang out with me. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel less lonely in my corner of the globe. .Wanna know more about my crazy life? Give a shout!

You can also email me at amymorrowinafricaATgmailDOTcom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis